October Leaderboard - 5,000 winners - 13.7 million php - 250,000 US$!

747 Live

As we all received a message from them for sure they will gonna release all the winnings., releasing money for 5000 people is not so easy maybe they are doing something to pay all of us in one shot., I think it’s better to wait and give them sometimes and if they are not replying all our queries about that prizes that’s the time we must worried., 747 have their good reputation and they will not damages that for that amount of money.,, So please watch our words because the words already out from our mouth we can’t undo it anymore., Just saying ✌️ ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ciaodubai said:

As we all received a message from them for sure they will gonna release all the winnings., releasing money for 5000 people is not so easy maybe they are doing something to pay all of us in one shot., I think it’s better to wait and give them sometimes and if they are not replying all our queries about that prizes that’s the time we must worried., 747 have their good reputation and they will not damages that for that amount of money.,, So please watch our words because the words already out from our mouth we can’t undo it anymore., Just saying ✌️ ✌️✌️

I noticed that you're a moderator. You can't blame us why we're infuriated with this. You guys still running a FB event and even planning a new event for december while but can't release funds for this October leaderboard prizes? This is a 3 month long event. And don't tell me you didn't see it coming? You're the one who organized this event to give prizes to 5000 people. So shut it with the reason that the delay is caused due to the number of the winners. We filipinos are not fool.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trebg123 said:

I noticed that you're a moderator. You can't blame us why we're infuriated with this. You guys still running a FB event and even planning a new event for december while but can't release funds for this October leaderboard prizes? This is a 3 month long event. And don't tell me you didn't see it coming? You're the one who organized this event to give prizes to 5000 people. So shut it with the reason that the delay is caused due to the number of the winners. We filipinos are not fool.

The funny part is @Ciaodubai is a filipino too 🤣  

4 hours ago, Ciaodubai said:

stfu mod lol #747scam

6 hours ago, Ciaodubai said:

If you're in our situation you will understand 🙂 So don't be a f*cking guardian angel you better stfu. 🙂 

• Like 1

I think, We should seek a help from our Gov. Agencies such as PAGCOR and DTI. They organized a HUGE Raffle that includes a huge amount of money. Also, Our agents should be liable on this one because they keep on promoting this kind of event and when 747 keeps on giving us a False promises, They couldn't help us to seek an assistance to this. Here's the link of the DTI and PAGCOR 

https://www.dti.gov.ph/konsyumer/complaints/?gclid=CjwKCAjw79iaBhAJEiwAPYwoCBb_V8P-kPSSPS5vCA_6iOdPcVusBmNIlfeAuurCkymKeuMv3dZ5ORoCsWAQAvD_BwE 

https://www.pagcor.ph/contact-us.php

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, aserehebembury said:

I think, We should seek a help from our Gov. Agencies such as PAGCOR and DTI. They organized a HUGE Raffle that includes a huge amount of money. Also, Our agents should be liable on this one because they keep on promoting this kind of event and when 747 keeps on giving us a False promises, They couldn't help us to seek an assistance to this. Here's the link of the DTI and PAGCOR 

https://www.dti.gov.ph/konsyumer/complaints/?gclid=CjwKCAjw79iaBhAJEiwAPYwoCBb_V8P-kPSSPS5vCA_6iOdPcVusBmNIlfeAuurCkymKeuMv3dZ5ORoCsWAQAvD_BwE 

https://www.pagcor.ph/contact-us.php

DTI? Seriously? 😅

10 hours ago, Ciaodubai said:

stfu mod lol #747scam