October Leaderboard - 5,000 winners - 13.7 million php - 250,000 US$!

747 Live

23 minutes ago, GAMBLING MJ said:

Finally, they have release an announcement saying that we will receive a message into our accounts. Bad news is, it is just another message that simply telling us to wait. Brilliant 😂

Wow for the first time you motherfucker said something true. HAHAHAAHAHA 

747 are  u planning big event in december stop it plsss just a lesson many people dissapointing in ur plan like this october leaderboard u do not organize and u are 3 months preperation in this event the now delayed ur prized haysss #747scam

4 minutes ago, nagatoxic12 said:

They said before, the prize will be automatic credited on our account. But now they're saying, they will use a new payment method and that method will requires a lot of requirements to get the prize to the point we impossible to get the prize. Smart.

Maybe they will do KYC for that new method. You need to upload identification documents first before you can use it. 'Maybe' 

18 minutes ago, GAMBLING MJ said:

Maybe they will do KYC for that new method. You need to upload identification documents first before you can use it. 'Maybe' 

And we are talking now about "privacy". It's a "No" for me. I will not give any of my ID's online for that prize "except if it's govt., banks, etc.", they can have it now. No thanks!

48 minutes ago, nagatoxic12 said:

They said before, the prize will be automatic credited on our account. But now they're saying, they will use a new payment method and that method will requires a lot of requirements to get the prize to the point we impossible to get the prize. Smart.

Bullshit tactic for short.