October Leaderboard - 5,000 winners - 13.7 million php - 250,000 US$!

747 Live

3 hours ago, Hungry Bear said:

all prizes are ready to be sent

This is the message that the lucky winners will receive.... 😄

Get Telegram and take a look at PayGram.... https://t.me/opgmbot

image.thumb.png.8929b2ac07801220206578b901d1c8d2.png

First you have to download the Telegram app if you doesn't have one and register. Once done, you have to join the 747live official groupchat in Telegram for future announcements. Second, you have to click the attached link above and it will redirect you to the Telegram with another groupchat which is named PAYGRAM. Wait for your funds to be credited today (as I checked, my prize is not yet credited, so I'll wait for their announcement)

-In PayGram as what I've seen you'll have the options to Send, Receive, Deposit or Withdraw the funds 

*Better take these steps first and familiarize the options so once your prizes get credited you already know what to do

Screenshot_20221026-054537_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-054528_Telegram.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GAMBLING MJ said:

First you have to download the Telegram app if you doesn't have one and register. Once done, you have to join the 747live official groupchat in Telegram for future announcements. Second, you have to click the attached link above and it will redirect you to the Telegram with another groupchat which is named PAYGRAM. Wait for your funds to be credited today (as I checked, my prize is not yet credited, so I'll wait for their announcement)

-In PayGram as what I've seen you'll have the options to Send, Receive, Deposit or Withdraw the funds 

*Better take these steps first and familiarize the options so once your prizes get credited you already know what to do

I think they will send us the unique link in our 747 account to claim the prize via PayGram. Correct me if I'm wrong 😄 @GAMBLING MJ @Hungry Bear

15 minutes ago, Avionna said:

Maybe there would be another problem in the withdrawal🙁

IMG_20221026_102614.jpg

That is the reason for the delay. They wanted it to be perfect and smooth so this kind of problem will be avoided. I know we are all excited and eager to claim the prize but just be patient. @Hungry Bear already told us today is the day and the long wait is over, hopefully.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GAMBLING MJ said:

Screenshot_20221026-054537_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-054528_Telegram.jpg

After that what should we do next???