747 App for Android

747 Live

On 9/13/2023 at 2:42 AM, kyle0919 said:

Hello, Hungry bear, I'm one of your bettor since day 1 and i also work currently at a betting site located at Makati. I'm a esports odds trader. I do support your site thats why i play here

so my concern here is, does your odds trader here have a experience? because they returned my saying that they dont have enough proof of that specific match,
those matches yesterday where displayed at bet365.com, if you have a plenty of esports odds trader here, they should have noticed it, and based on my research i got enough proof that those teams really played, i'm currently frustated that i wanted to work with your site so bad so you can prevent this kind of scenario. We, bettors, waited for 1 day to expect that you can settled as win our bets but in the end it was voided.

I do hope that you can reach me as soon as possible, sir. Thank you

What do you mean 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Cailyn Louise said:

Nice App! Fast connection and Function Properly! Thank you!

Thank you! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope you stay around and get to see more offers from us!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...