747 App for Android

747 Live

Bakit mo dapat i-download ang 747 App?

Ang 747 Players's App ay hindi lang basta app. Magagamit mo rin ito sa: 

• Exclusive Bonuses & News: Mauna sa lahat ng updates, events, at free PHPT gifts!
  • Uninterrupted Access: Kapag hindi mo ma-access ang website sa iyong lugar, magagamit mo pa rin ang app! 
  • Integrated VPN: Maglaro nang walang problema mula sa regional restrictions!

Android Users, Rejoice!

Sa ngayon, available lang ang 747 App sa Android. Gamitin ang link na nasa ibaba para mai-download ito. Tandaan, libre lang ang pagdownload nitong app! 

I-download ang 747 Players' App sa Android!

image.thumb.jpeg.6631a5560e5c900b215fdd54beae7cb1.jpeg

Mahalagang Impormasyon

⚠️ Ang 747 App ay hindi maida-download sa Play Store. 

⚠️ Ang anumang apps sa Play Store na nagsasabing 747 sila ay peke

Paano i-install?

Una: Pagka-click ng https://tinyurl.com/747App, mayroong file na lalabas. I-open ito. 
IMG_3697.jpeg.67da52daf0ec9af8f0043b5260793787.jpeg

Pangalawa: Pumunta sa Settings ng iyong phone.

IMG_3696.jpeg.1a879c95f445066d236c174d1b834140.jpeg

Pangatlo: I-tap ito para ma-install ang 747 App.

IMG_3699.jpeg.1df8e48e8b56659b0efea8eebd007229.jpeg

Pang-apat: I-install ang 747 App at pwede nang gamitin ito!

IMG_3698.jpeg.82b9252ae4ef8766ae8d592ef9bb9438.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/29/2023 at 3:03 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Good day my dear beloved 747ers ☀️

My IT team woke me up with this news and I’m very proud to share it with you.

This is a first release of the app, and we will add new features soon.

The app first goal is to make sure 747 is always available.

The app comes with a private free vpn that you can use if some games are blocked. Use it only if the country law allows it.

This is for Android only, we have no roadmap for iOS yet, but we are trying our best. Download and install the apk file, you won’t find it on play store.

💚

app-player.apk 16.3 MB · 6,411 downloads

This file cannot open

Hello, Hungry bear, I'm one of your bettor since day 1 and i also work currently at a betting site located at Makati. I'm a esports odds trader. I do support your site thats why i play here

so my concern here is, does your odds trader here have a experience? because they returned my saying that they dont have enough proof of that specific match,
those matches yesterday where displayed at bet365.com, if you have a plenty of esports odds trader here, they should have noticed it, and based on my research i got enough proof that those teams really played, i'm currently frustated that i wanted to work with your site so bad so you can prevent this kind of scenario. We, bettors, waited for 1 day to expect that you can settled as win our bets but in the end it was voided.

I do hope that you can reach me as soon as possible, sir. Thank you

On 9/12/2023 at 10:42 PM, kyle0919 said:

Hello, Hungry bear, I'm one of your bettor since day 1 and i also work currently at a betting site located at Makati. I'm a esports odds trader. I do support your site thats why i play here

so my concern here is, does your odds trader here have a experience? because they returned my saying that they dont have enough proof of that specific match,
those matches yesterday where displayed at bet365.com, if you have a plenty of esports odds trader here, they should have noticed it, and based on my research i got enough proof that those teams really played, i'm currently frustated that i wanted to work with your site so bad so you can prevent this kind of scenario. We, bettors, waited for 1 day to expect that you can settled as win our bets but in the end it was voided.

I do hope that you can reach me as soon as possible, sir. Thank you

yes, the sport traders are very experienced and they only do this job.

send an email to wilson@747.live indicating the player id, the bet id and the match. thanks

• Thanks 1