PLEASE HELP, IS 747 A SCAM?

Banesalu

my chips were deducted by 2,530.80 without my knowledge.
When I asked my agent to check the betting history.
the type of bet deducted is rollback bet, which
means lucky fortunes took back my winnings, without any valid reason. Kindly help me, I have lost a lot money in your site. Please don't get chips suddenly without players knowledge, I have 100% trust on this site please please please return my chips. I still think this site is not a scam. 

D3C2D470-A13B-4B10-9936-81F734E3262F.jpeg

946A3D81-50CE-45C9-BB32-2AB3CA6D724F.jpeg

Chat support really sucks, agents sucks. I experience it from Elina and Andres that are agents of 747, they keep ignoring my simple concern. Chat support really sucks, hope 747 take care of agents who's lazy to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, we understand the inconvenience you have faced. This usually happens when you win by mistake due to an error. Even in the screenshot you have attached, it's mentioned that the nature of the bet is "Rollback Bet”. In case of bugs or IT errors, the platform has the right to void any winning, this rule applies worldwide and it is compliant with all the jurisdictions all over the world, including Curacao where 747 is regulated.

747 has always been fair with all the rules. That is the reason we have more than 4M people who trust and play with us. We are extremely sorry for your experience with our Chat Support. we are increasing the number of the customer support members so that we can support  millions of customers in the best way possible. If you still have a concern that you could not resolve, send me an email to report@747.live All concerns will be addressed, we ask you to be patient. Thank you for understanding.

747 always has offers and promotional bonuses every now and then to make your gaming experience more fun.

Keep playing!

• 3 weeks later...