My agents stole by other team and made him as MA

kerruchan21

Hi , ihave an agents for some years and recently they moved to other teams offering them become an MA , even they dont have network they become M.A instantly. i am sure that the cm from other team is aware that they are 747 agents but still the CM who stole my agents managed to recruit my agent knowing they dont meet the minimum requirements as Area manager. They broke the no. 1 rule of 747. hope this caught everyones attention. this is alarming .. 

10 hours ago, kerruchan21 said:

Hi , ihave an agents for some years and recently they moved to other teams offering them become an MA , even they dont have network they become M.A instantly. i am sure that the cm from other team is aware that they are 747 agents but still the CM who stole my agents managed to recruit my agent knowing they dont meet the minimum requirements as Area manager. They broke the no. 1 rule of 747. hope this caught everyones attention. this is alarming .. 

Hello, Thank you for contacting 747 Live and we are glad that you reached out to us. For us to be able to help you, can you elaborate more the issue that you encountered?

You can message our chat support for fast replies regarding the issue or message our Official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/747LivePhilippines20/

Thank you.