hope to win the raffle draw cash.

I hope there is a chance to win the raffle so that I can help my family to build a house again after burning our house happened. its hard and difficult with no house😒😭 hopefully πŸ™ im the one will be choosen, for so many times keep playing to win but more is lost, I understand it because its gamble, but if there is raffle maybe there is chance for me to win and get the raffle draw cash.Β  even its wasting money to play but I'm still, just to active player.Β  hopefully.

• Like 1

good day sir Im Russel O. Baruela 32 years old my address is 232-C Sen Neptali Gonzale st mandaluyong City phillipines sir im begging you pls help me im single mom i have 3 kids im i dont have work or any aducation to finish thats why im poor to see a good job😭😭😭😭 pls help me sir for start A business here in philipines pls.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ my contact number is +639286821178 my email address is baruelarussel1979@gmail.com pls help me sir pls

• 2 weeks later...