747 Daily Raffle - Legit? How to win?

747 Live

for the first time i win 100phpt 😭 but in 747 telegram they are so many people gahaman there . mostnof them are scammer after i send the 100phpt . they did not send it back 😭 then after that i saw pachi on ts. 50 times 😭 that was so verry not so acceptable 😭 i hope someone will change what i lost 😭 i know someday mas malaki kapalit nung nawala sakin😭😭😭 praying for that . #notify

i am mother of four 😭 if only they give me back the 100phpt i won and change it send it to my account surely win , that is verry big money and start a bussness for my daughter and son . 😭 i am raising my child by my own . i am graduated in high school thats why i got scam by someone who is interested for 100phpt only

On 12/19/2023 at 12:25 PM, Cookieskye17 said:

Dear ,
This is to inform you that you are one of the lucky winners of the 747 Raffle happened on Dec 17, 2023.

πŸŽ‰Β You won:Β 250 PHP

The money has been credited into the 747 account '@cookieskye17'.This prize must be wagered before withdrawing.

Remember toΒ invite your friendsΒ and keep playing to win new fantastic prizes.

747 AdminΒ πŸ€open?upn=NM3zGYZfKha9NC4xYQ9Tj35nOOEPsg8

this is a message sent by 747 but i did not notice any fund going in to my account. will it automatically be credited? is it a bonus fund?

Β 

2 hours ago, ka_princess said:

How to claimn

Β 

Hello, all active players who sign up in the raffle are qualified. The more you play/bet the more chances of winning. Entries will be sent to your registered email. Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zalve21 said:

How to win and what is the guide or process if i win?Β 

Hello, all active players who sign up in the raffle are qualified. The more you play/bet the more chances of winning. Entries will be sent to your registered email. Good luck.

10 hours ago, Zalve21 said:

Very hard to win if we dont know and how

Hello Zalve21. To fully understand and be informed about the raffle, please read the mechanics on the link hereΒ https://www.747ppl.com/forums/topic/389-747-daily-raffle-legit-how-to-win/Β . You can also join our official telegram channel to be updated on the latest promotion and announcements. Thank you for choosing 747 as your gaming partner.

Β 

On 2/6/2024 at 7:44 AM, Zalve21 said:

Its legit, then how to win?Β 

Β 

On 2/6/2024 at 7:59 PM, Angelo said:

I hope πŸ™πŸΌ next day next year

Β 

On 2/8/2024 at 2:26 PM, Drew L said:

Just keep playing and always check your account notification. Good Luck!Β 

Β 

On 2/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, Drew L said:

Hello Atok. We are sorry to hear about this unfavorable circumstance. You may check out other games that can give you better satisfaction. 747 also offers additional bonuses and prizes every now and then to make your gaming experience more fun. We hope to see you join our promotions!

Β 

On 2/8/2024 at 4:37 PM, Drew L said:

Hello Smiling 1720. We are sorry to hear about this unfavorable circumstance. You may check out other games that can give you better satisfaction. 747 also offers additional bonuses and prizes every now and then to make your gaming experience more fun. We hope to see you join our promotions! Also please play/bet responsibly.

Benjie110