i am very disapointed i hope 747 big boss can notify this

i win raffle , 100phpt . so i joined in telegram of 747 and then someone recomend me to trade it in to peso and send it back to my gcash . after that i trusted .. i send it and then after that they didnt send me back the money . then i saw pachinko 50x topslot 😭 hindi man lang nakonsensya ung ng scam sakin 😭 i have too many problems 😭 if only they change that mybe i win 😭😭 please someone . help me to bring back that 😭😭

6 hours ago, jessabel galapon said:

i win raffle , 100phpt . so i joined in telegram of 747 and then someone recomend me to trade it in to peso and send it back to my gcash . after that i trusted .. i send it and then after that they didnt send me back the money . then i saw pachinko 50x topslot 😭 hindi man lang nakonsensya ung ng scam sakin 😭 i have too many problems 😭 if only they change that mybe i win 😭😭 please someone . help me to bring back that 😭😭

Hello, we very sorry to hear that. To avoid scams, please ask assistance from your trusted agent and they will be willing to help you. Thank you.

• Sad 1