Real time updates & Bets beyond 10Php gets low chances of winning in any draw? ( Proud to be a member of 747 )

Why thus my account does not give me a real time update on weather I am included on a daily raffle. Have I tried so many times to check on it and really it does not show my raffle entries on that day and even if the days past? ? ?  I have no question on the legitimacy of 747 for I am a proud member! I have won once with the daily raffle when I tried putting up my bets higher. The question that repeats on my mind and the is…. If you bet beyond 10Php you have less chance of winning in any draws? ? ?

13 hours ago, Trilogy_24 said:

Why thus my account does not give me a real time update on weather I am included on a daily raffle. Have I tried so many times to check on it and really it does not show my raffle entries on that day and even if the days past? ? ?  I have no question on the legitimacy of 747 for I am a proud member! I have won once with the daily raffle when I tried putting up my bets higher. The question that repeats on my mind and the is…. If you bet beyond 10Php you have less chance of winning in any draws? ? ?

Apologies on this, I'll do my best to help you with today.

https://dashboard.747raffle.com/ please check here and then check your message inbox in your player acc then click the link then  send us screen shot whats does its says or what does your dashboard is showing.

If I may ask, is your email linked to your 747 account is verified already?