Low Commission & Negative Recovery Rebates 2024

747 Live

I have reviewed and improved the previous rebates given to agents.

Let's see how they work.

👉 Low Commission rebate:

If you have a negative commission (your players have won), you will get 1% of the negative pending commission.

If you have a commission, but it's lower than 2000php, you are eligible to get 0.04% of the turnover.

Conditions:
Min active players: 5
Rebates lower than 100p are dismissed
Rebates higher than 50,000p are adjusted to 50,000p.

👉 Negative Recovery rebate:

If you have a negative commission and you keep using your account, next cutoff you will receive an additional rebate worth 5% of the negative commission that you had recovered.

Example:

Cutoff 1. You have a negative pending commission of -100,000.
You will take the low commission rebate 1% = 1000 (1% rebate of the negative)

Cutoff 2.
- If your pending commission is 10,000, you will get 500 (5% rebate on negative recovery)

- If your pending commission is 110,000 you will get 5,000 (5% rebate on negative recovery + your standard commission) 

- If your pending commission is -10,000 you will get 100 (1% rebate on negative commission)

This is also on testing as the other one.

Conditions:
Rebates lower than 250p are dismissed

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2023 at 7:37 PM, azeet said:

I lost my money without my knowledge, and no one can't explain why? My agent also do nothing. 747 just grab and rob money from players. 

Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. Is the issue already resolved or by someone? Let us know. Thank you. 

On 11/4/2023 at 3:27 PM, rolmae25 said:

I have negative of 50k on sept.30  and oct.15 cut off but i only have 4 active players so I'm not eligible of the rebate😭

How sad🤧🤧🤧 2 cut offs i don't have salary

Hello, regarding this concern please contact our chat support. Our support will be willing to help you. Thank you.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Let's see how they work.

👉 Low Commission rebate:

If you have a negative commission (your players have won), you will get 1% of the negative pending commission.

If you have a commission, but it's lower than 2000php, you are eligible to get 0.04% of the turnover.

Conditions:

If you have a negative commission and you keep using your account, next cutoff you will receive an additional rebate worth 5% of the negative commission that you had recovered.

Example:

Cutoff 2.
- If your pending commission is 10,000, you will get 500 (5% rebate on negative recovery)

- If your pending commission is 110,000 you will get 5,000 (5% rebate on negative recovery + your standard commission) 

- If your pending commission is -10,000 you will get 100 (1% rebate on negative commission)

Conditions:

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Let's see how they work.

👉 Low Commission rebate:

Conditions:

Example:

Cutoff 2.

Conditions:

wow sir this is very nice thank you 747 im almost 1yr agent in this site and i never give up to look more new  players..thank you and more updated and blessing to us.♥️747 lang malakas