Crazytime

Neelra25

Question

Good day.  I am an agent too of 747 here in Philippines.   I encountered game problem last hour.  I been playing crazytime with topslot of 3x and choose "Green" color! Then all of a sudden, the system alter it to yellow!?? What happened in my game. I got 60x in (yellow that was change)but should ve 150x😔😔😔sooo sad for this! Can I still able to gain my winning to green,which is 150 times?? I am so sad for it😭😭😭 Please help! I hope your site be fair to us players.

1 answer to this question

19 hours ago, Neelra25 said:

Good day.  I am an agent too of 747 here in Philippines.   I encountered game problem last hour.  I been playing crazytime with topslot of 3x and choose "Green" color! Then all of a sudden, the system alter it to yellow!?? What happened in my game. I got 60x in (yellow that was change)but should ve 150x😔😔😔sooo sad for this! Can I still able to gain my winning to green,which is 150 times?? I am so sad for it😭😭😭 Please help! I hope your site be fair to us players.

Hello, please contact our support regarding this concern. I hope it will be resolve soon