Blocked by administrator

grn2000

Hello 747 and PPL is there someone who can help me i am an active Area Manager of @747live Recently i have a negative of -314,643 from OCT 1 - 15 CUTOFF and then i still let my player  play and lose  he lose 950kPHP and then yesterday when i was about to check my dashboard i've been block i dont know the reason why i clearly have no idea at all since i never violated any 747 rules i never runaway from those negative commission i want someone who can help me or explain to me why i've been block? im starting to sense some fraud here HELP please!!! any ADMIN 

747 ZZZ.png

747Z.png

18 hours ago, grn2000 said:

Hello 747 and PPL is there someone who can help me i am an active Area Manager of @747live Recently i have a negative of -314,643 from OCT 1 - 15 CUTOFF and then i still let my player  play and lose  he lose 950kPHP and then yesterday when i was about to check my dashboard i've been block i dont know the reason why i clearly have no idea at all since i never violated any 747 rules i never runaway from those negative commission i want someone who can help me or explain to me why i've been block? im starting to sense some fraud here HELP please!!! any ADMIN 

747 ZZZ.png

747Z.png

Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. Is the issue already resolved or by someone? Let us know. Thank you. 

17 hours ago, grn2000 said:

my issue is still not resolve can you help me? anyway how can i contact you i tried to reach all the admin and i also emailed this kya@747.live and still dont receive some response thanks good day sir

Have you tried reaching our chat support  in our website? May I know your username please?