Bring To Seven

Mary C

BringToSevenAnnouncementwithprizes_Web-Desktop(2).jpg.bb0bd4a10dc1f2bbbf89f15ec4ec4e92.jpg

Ready ka na ba tumakbo at makipag-unahan sa pag-comment? We’re bringing your favorite childhood game online!

GET READY TO BRING SOMETHING! #BringToSeven is here!

Promotion Period: July 20, 2023 - July 29, 2023 kada 7:47PM PH Time

Mechanics:

• Araw-araw tuwing 7:47PM PH time, magpopost kami ng picture ng Bring Me item (example: lumang 10-peso coin).
  • Ang unang 20 na na magcomment ng picture nila na hawak-hawak ang Bring Me item ang mananalo. Strict instruction: Dapat kita ang mukha mo sa pinost na picture at dapat hawak mo ang Bring Me item.
  • Laging isama ang hashtag #BringToSeven sa comment.
  • I-aannounce ang winners kinabukasan ng 10:00AM PH Time.
  • Para maging eligible participant, dapat finafollow ang lahat ng social media accounts ng 747 (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok).
  • Para maging eligible participant, dapat i-like, i-share, at magcomment ng hashtag #BringToSeven sa Bring Me post na sinalihan.
  • Para maging eligible participant, dapat mayroong at least 150 friends sa Facebook.
  • Para ma-claim ang prize, ang winner ay dapat merong registered 747 account.

Prizes:

1st prize: 3,000 PHP

2nd prize: 2,000 PHP

3rd prize: 1,000 PHP

4th - 20th prize: 500PHP

ENGLISH

Are you ready to run and be the first one to comment? We're bringing your favorite childhood game online!

GET READY TO BRING SOMETHING! #BringToSeven is here!

Promotion Period: July 20, 2023 - July 29, 2023 every 7:47PM PH Time

Mechanics:

• Everyday at 7:47PM PH time, we will post a picture of the Bring Me item (example: an old 10-peso coin).

• The first 20 people who comment on the post of a picture of them holding the Bring Me item win. Strict instruction: Your face must be clearly visible and you must be holding the Bring Me item. 

• Always include the hashtag #BringToSeven in the comment.

• Winners will be announced the next day at 10:00AM.

• To be an eligible participant, they must follow and subscribe to all social media pages of 747 Live (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok).

• To be an eligible participant, they must also like, share, and comment with the hashtag #BringToSeven to the Bring Me post that you joined.

• To be an eligible participant, you have to have at least 150 friends on Facebook.

• To be able to claim the prize, the winner must have a registered 747 account.

Prizes:

1st prize: 3,000 PHP

2nd prize: 2,000 PHP

3rd prize: 1,000 PHP

4th - 20th prize: 500PHP each

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Likita pinned this topic