Incorrect Settlement of Bet

I bet on 1Win vs Apeks (1WIN vs. Apeks at ESL Challenger League Season 45 Europe | HLTV.org) the market is Map 3 First To (7) Rounds.

As per the result of the game, Apeks won. However, upon settlement, my bet was tagged as lost. I tried contacting the support and they are insisting that I bet on "who to win the 7th round".

It is so clear that the market is "Map 3 FIRST TO (7) ROUNDS" which means, whoever gets the score of 7 first will win.

In the contrast, I bet on the 11th round of the game which the score is 6 for 1Win and 5 for Apeks. On the 12th round, Apeks won in which it makes the in game score 6-6 and on the 13th round, Apeks won again in which it makes the in game score 6-7 in favor of Apeks and making my bet a win.

This screenshot shows that it is showing in their end that I bet when the in game score is 6-5. In which it is impossible that the market I bet on is for the 7th round.

No description available.

This screenshot below shows that the team who got 7 rounds first is Apeks.

This screenshot below shows that when the market is for a round winner, it indicates that it is for a ROUND WINNER market.

The screenshot below shows that my bet was settled as a lost instead of win.
image.thumb.png.97035039188721da5824b62ceac2834f.png