Rebate on negative pending commission

747 Live

On 4/2/2023 at 3:35 PM, Hungry Bear said:

so... here we go.... 

For a test period of 6 cutoffs, on each cutoff, there will be TWO NEW ADDITIONS to the regular commission plan:

👉1% Rebate on the negative pending commission (min: 25p, max: 50,000p)

if you have a negative pending commission (your players have won), I will pay you 1% of the negative pending commission.

Example
Your pending commission is -100,000, you will receive 1,000 paid directly into your account.

First payment: April 2nd for the period March 16th-30th.

Last payment: June 16th for the period June 1st-15th.

👉 5% rebate of the negative commission that you recovered (min: 250p, max: 50,000p)

Example:

Cutoff 1. You have a negative pending commission of -100,000.
You will take 1% = 1000 (1% rebate of the negative)

Cutoff 2.
- If your pending commission is 10,000, you will get 500 (5% rebate on negative recovery)

- If your pending commission is 110,000 you will get 5,000 (5% rebate on negative recovery + your standard commission) 

- If your pending commission is -10,000 you will get 100 (1% rebate on negative commission)

This is also on testing as the other one.

Terms and conditions:

- 5 active players (this is a soft cap, I will usually ignore this, unless there is some unexpected event) 

- max rebate paid per cutoff: 50,000p per agent account

- min rebate paid per cutoff: 25p per agent account

I hope so ,most of the time we don't have commission coz all the membership always won.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 8:35 PM, Hungry Bear said:

so... here we go.... 

For a test period of 6 cutoffs, on each cutoff, there will be TWO NEW ADDITIONS to the regular commission plan:

👉1% Rebate on the negative pending commission (min: 25p, max: 50,000p)

if you have a negative pending commission (your players have won), I will pay you 1% of the negative pending commission.

Example
Your pending commission is -100,000, you will receive 1,000 paid directly into your account.

First payment: April 2nd for the period March 16th-30th.

Last payment: June 16th for the period June 1st-15th.

👉 5% rebate of the negative commission that you recovered (min: 250p, max: 50,000p)

Example:

Cutoff 1. You have a negative pending commission of -100,000.
You will take 1% = 1000 (1% rebate of the negative)

Cutoff 2.
- If your pending commission is 10,000, you will get 500 (5% rebate on negative recovery)

- If your pending commission is 110,000 you will get 5,000 (5% rebate on negative recovery + your standard commission) 

- If your pending commission is -10,000 you will get 100 (1% rebate on negative commission)

This is also on testing as the other one.

Terms and conditions:

- 5 active players (this is a soft cap, I will usually ignore this, unless there is some unexpected event) 

- max rebate paid per cutoff: 50,000p per agent account

- min rebate paid per cutoff: 25p per agent account

Any update for this cut off reward commission of 1% for negative and 5% for the recovered from negative commissions? 

Good day, I just want to ask, Why I did not receive my 5% rebate from recovered negative commission? April 1-15 my commission was negative 2,500 and I received a 1% rebate, I’m thankful for that, but in the recent cut off April 16-30 my commission was positive 26,000 but I still not receive my 5% rebate reward for being positive after a negative commission last cut off, I comply all the requirements of 5 active member. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thankyou

2 hours ago, Iyabeya said:

Good day, I just want to ask, Why I did not receive my 5% rebate from recovered negative commission? April 1-15 my commission was negative 2,500 and I received a 1% rebate, I’m thankful for that, but in the recent cut off April 16-30 my commission was positive 26,000 but I still not receive my 5% rebate reward for being positive after a negative commission last cut off, I comply all the requirements of 5 active member. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thankyou

Please contact our 747 Live Chat Support regarding this matter. Thank you. 

On 4/2/2023 at 10:26 PM, Hungry Bear said:

depending on the game you played. sometimes there is a multiplier. for example on slots you can bet 4.5 per line on 10 lines = 45. in other games there could be something similar.. check your account after some minutes.

how can give the rebate to my player ever since i only try twice withdrawing my commi 😭😭😭

14 hours ago, Drew L said:

Please contact our 747 Live Chat Support regarding this matter. Thank you. 

i contacted your live chat support but he answered that i need to ask to my top agent.. and my top agent have no idea how..

On 5/3/2023 at 11:32 AM, Drew L said:

Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. Is the issue already resolved or by someone? Let us know. 

Thank you.

hello sorry for the late reply. they did'nt fix it. till now i can't play.. 

17 minutes ago, mai lupez said:

House always wins they say! But what’s house and what is win?  Be aware all the details, respect the rules of house and let the fortune be your best friend.

Just now, mai lupez said:

747.live may update amend, edit and supplement the 747.live Rules at any time. Any substantial amendment to the 747.live Rules shall be notified in advance by 747.live to the Account Holder

• 3 weeks later...