Christmas working hours

747 Live

Hello everyone,
🎰 At 747 we are very happy and thankful because if we are here today, big and strong, it's because of you, for your trust and support, especially during the tough moments we have gone through.

πŸŽ… Santa is wrapping up some gifts for our list of good agents and players.

πŸŽ„Because Christmas is coming, we would like our dedicated staff to have some moments together, enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and stay together for this special occasion.

⏰ For this reason, we are announcing that our staff will take 8 hours off from 24th Dec 10:00pm till 25th Dec 6:00 am Philippines time.

πŸ’°Please make sure that you deposit enough money on your account so that you will be able to play. Withdrawals will be processed after 25th Dec 6:00 am.Β 
If you want to deposit by crypto, you will be able to do so, buying vouchers from https://ppl.747.live

Sure of your understanding, we wish you all a fantastic Christmas and thank you again for being part of the 747 community.

πŸ€747

• Like 1

they will assist you with this

On 12/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, Brian said:

I want to be an agent. Anyone can help me with this? Is this site have a loader for my bettor? Since i am in china i would like to talk to someone regarding about this so i can earn a little bit extra.

Β 

• Like 1