Cash back?

NSCR8888

7 minutes ago, NSCR8888 said:

Still waiting my cash back . Please check because i never receive it .thanks!

Hello, I understand you want to claim your cash back. If you played the selected game providers and atleast reached with a 666php GGR with losing bet, it should be automatically reflected in to your account the next day. If you have problems encountered, please provide the following:

Username:

Date you played games (Must be Jili, Fa Chai and Popok): 

Thank you.

Just now, NSCR8888 said:

Still waiting for answer ! I played jili games 18-20 but until now i never receive any cash back and i loss too much.please check if i have cash back or what.thankks!

Hello, I understand you want to claim your cash back. If you played the selected game providers and atleast reached with a 666php GGR with losing bet, it should be automatically reflected in to your account the next day. If you have problems encountered, please provide the following:

Username:

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, NSCR8888 said:

NSCR8888 . I played JILI games 18-20 that was 3 days and i loss but until now i never receive any cash back . Possible you check for me thanks!

Hello, I understand you want to claim a cash back. We have checked your account and found out that you have more GGRs on First Person Mega Ball and Mega Ball and its game provider is Evolution which is not included in our promotion. Yes, you have played Jili games but your GGR on that game is way too low that's why there is no cash back.

Try playing Jili, Fa Chai or Popok games to gain more GGR and get a cash back.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, NSCR8888 said:

How come ? I reach 10k in jili games , so only losses will have cash back

Hello, I understand that you are asking abount cash back. Registered players are qualified for the cash back of JILI, FA CHAI and POPOK games. Please be informed that a player can only get the cash back from the losing bet but at least a minimum of 666 GGR = equivalent to 100 PHP. No cash back for those with less than 666 GGR. And this is an everyday reset. Cash back will be credited to the players account with no specific time. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Shine14 said:

Can you help me.How to claim my cash back Ang Bunos.. u said all have a cash back but I didn't receive 

Hello, I understand that you are waiting for cash back. Registered players are qualified for the cash back of JILI, FA CHAI and POPOK games. Please be informed that a player can only get the cash back from the losing bet but at least a minimum of 666 GGR = equivalent to 100 PHP. No cash back for those with less than 666 GGR. And this is an everyday reset. Cash back will be credited to the players account with no specific time, the next day. If you want to know if you have cash back kindly provide us your username and the date you played. Thank you.

On 2/21/2023 at 4:48 PM, NSCR8888 said:

How come ? I reach 10k in jili games , so only losses will have cash back

Hello, we have checked your account and it says that you have received your cash back date;

02-02-23 13:00:48
03-02-23 13:00:20
04-02-23 13:00:20
06-02-23 13:00:20
09-02-23 13:02:41
10-02-23 13:02:42
11-02-23 13:02:32
13-02-23 13:02:50
15-02-23 13:02:32
17-02-23 13:02:52

If you're confused other days don't have cash back is because your GGR doesn't reach minimum which is 666php or you played games that is not included in our promotion.

You will also be notified in your 747 Account and automatically add up to your balance, just go directly in to your inbox to see more info.

Take note that everyday is a reset, it means that you need another 666php GGR next day. If it doesn't reach 666php there will be no cash back.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Shine14 said:

May cash back or Bunos is were?? 

Username:

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Shine14 said:

Can you help me.How to claim my cash back Ang Bunos.. u said all have a cash back but I didn't receive 

Username:

Thank you.