Feb 1 - Bonuses for agents

747 Live

Hello, even though I am a bit late, I am releasing the promised bonuses for the month of January!

1.3 Million goes to 2000 agents who had low or negative commission for two consecutive cut offs (Jan 1-15 and 16-31).

711,000 goes to 747 AM who have kept their network clean and helped 747 to recover frauds  

Congratulations to all of us and more blessings!

Feb 1 - Low commission bonuses.pdf Feb 1 - clean network.pdf

• Like 1

need po ng help for my commi na hindi po na bigaya sa akin kasi po active pa daw ang una kung account na last june pa akonag cashin kasi hindi na ako maka login kasi pinalitan ng password ng area manager. ngayon kala ko na hindi na activate ang account kaya nag gawa ako ng bagong account kaso hindi ko makuha ang commi ko. sana po may makatulong sa akin. 

4 hours ago, glentoy747 said:

need po ng help for my commi na hindi po na bigaya sa akin kasi po active pa daw ang una kung account na last june pa akonag cashin kasi hindi na ako maka login kasi pinalitan ng password ng area manager. ngayon kala ko na hindi na activate ang account kaya nag gawa ako ng bagong account kaso hindi ko makuha ang commi ko. sana po may makatulong sa akin. 

Hello, I understand that you want to have your commi. I believe having 2 active agent account is not allowed. Hence, they hold your commi. Kindly contact your CM about this matter. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Matthew25 said:

It's so sad that I have 3times no income and not in the list 😭 I want to delete my 747 now 😭😭

Hello, Thank you for contacting 747 Live and we are glad that you reached out to us. For us to be able to help you, can you elaborate more the issue that you encountered?

You can message our chat support for fast replies regarding the issue or message our Official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/747LivePhilippines20/

Thank you.

44 minutes ago, hayahigh said:

if i have a chance to get that bonus well thanks to all of you... can i have a bonus

Hello, I understand you want to claim your cash back. If you played the selected game providers and atleast reached with a 666php GGR with losing bet, it should be automatically reflected in to your account the next day. If you have problems encountered, please provide the following:

Username:

Date you played games (Must be Jili, Fa Chai and Popok): 

Thank you.