Jump to content


Mary C

Recommended Posts




PG | Russell Westbrook 

SG | Avery Bradley 

SF | Kent Bazemore 

PF | LeBron James 

C | Anthony Davis 



PG | De'Aaron Fox 

SG | Tyrese Haliburton 

SF | Harrison Barnes  

PF | Maurice Harkless  

C | Tristan Thompson 


After facing off against each other just three days ago, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Sacramento Kings are set to go toe to toe against each other once more on December 1, 2021, at the STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California. The last match between the two teams somehow surprised the crowd, as they were expecting the Lakers to win, given that the team was favored by 7.5 points. However, despite their past four losses in their recent matches, the Kings came through and won the game with a final score of 137-141. As the two teams meet again, will the Kings be able to claim the win for the second time around, or will the Lakers snatch the victory out of the Kings’ hands? Let’s find out. 


The Los Angeles Lakers started shaky this season, but they were able to redeem themselves, as seen in their recent games. Anthony Davis emerged as this season’s team leader by having the highest points and rebounds. Russell Westbrook also contributed by having the highest assists. These two players have proven themselves to be essential in the team’s win. While this may seem great for them, it is not looking good for the team as a whole. Similar to the past games of the Lakers wherein Westbrook would have an incident of indecisiveness and his dependent team members would fall together with him, Westbrook’s luck might run out and cause problems for the whole team in this upcoming match. If they want to defeat the Kings, they definitely need to come up with a strategic game plan that is not dependent on one or two players. 


As for the Sacramento Kings, their win against the Los Angeles Lakers was unexpected, especially since they lost four out of their past five games. Their win last November 26 now brings them two out of five wins from their past five matches, which is also the same as the Lakers. De’Aaron Fox, despite his slow start, has been the star player for this season, scoring the highest both in score and assists. Richaun Holmes had the highest rebounds as well for this season.  


If the prediction should be based on the history and statistics of the players from both teams, we might just say that the Los Angeles Lakers can take home the win on this one. However, seeing as how the game played out three days ago with the Sacramento Kings conquering the match, we now agree with ESPN’s Basketball Power Index which states that the Sacramento Kings have a 62.7% chance of winning, leaving the remaining 37.3% to the Los Angeles Lakers. Catch the Sacramento Kings travel to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers on December 1, 2021, at 11:30AM PST, at the STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...