Game problem encountered

Yassi625

Question

Did anybody here experienced that you know you are winning the game and yet after a few minutes you lost already.?...

I've been freakin' out this week coz Ive lost a huge amount ... I know that I have gained and win enough to play more and just to be sure the outcome when I lost the game I go over the game history and it seems nothing abnormal happens... And to my dismay, I've discovered that there's something wrong with the balance.  I've screenshots every wrong deductions on the bet ( about a fifty screenshots or more for every game transactions. Imagine the dismay I felt when I realized that I followed my  instinct later than it should be...

One thing I have learned, once you are a player and you knew very well the attitude of the game your playing especially me , I've been a fan of jili's Sevensevenseven and Crazy777 and Banana King, ..as a player you will be familiarized with the game your playing, and you will know for sure if that there is something wrong with the game.... And when it happens to you,  make a decision quickly to examine all resources that you have so that it will not be hard  for you to recover what's lost....

Screenshot_20230203-233240_Photos.png

Screenshot_20230203-233233_Photos.png

Screenshot_20230203-233223_Photos.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet