Jump to content


Mary C

Recommended Posts





PG | Killian Hayes  

SG | Cade Cunningham 

SF | Saddiq Bey 

PF | Jerami Grant 

C | Isaiah Stewart 




PG | Russell Westbrook 

SG | Avery Bradley 

SF | Kent Bazemore 

PF | LeBron James 

C | Anthony Davis 


The Detroit Pistons are on the road as they travel to go against the Los Angeles Lakers once again this Monday morning, November 29, 2021, at 10:30AM, at the STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California. After what happened last November 21, 2021, when a heated exchange occurred between Lakers’ LeBron James who had been ejected from the last game for a flagrant-2 foul, and Pistons’ Isaiah Stewart who had been called for a loose ball foul, how will the next game play out?  


It is safe to say that the Detroit Pistons have not been lucky enough based on their recent matches, losing four out of their five games. The team went against a Curry-less Golden State Warriors but still lost. They are also last in the league scoring in offense, 29th in rebounding, 27th in assists, and 19th in the league in scoring defense. Jerami Grant has been putting a lot of effort to change the team’s standing, as he adds 18.1 points and 4.3 rebounds per contest. Cade Cunningham with 14.2 points and 5.8 boards also worked as the team’s aid. Isaiah Stewart is also one of the key players for the Pistons, but unfortunately, he was suspended in the team’s last match against the LA Lakers due to his incident with Lebron James 


The odds have not been treating the Los Angeles Lakers fairly lately with them being 28th in the league in scoring defense and 9th in the league in scoring offense, but they have managed to win two out of their past five games, one of which was against the Detroit Pistons. Despite coming back from injury and being ejected from the team’s match against the Pistons, LeBron James is still leading the Lakers with 24.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 6.3 assists per match. Anthony Davis definitely carried the team as well this season by contributing 24.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks per night. Russell Westbrook, despite his flaws from the past games, is also able to chip in 18.9 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 8.6 assists per contest.  


According to ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, the Los Angeles Lakers have a 70% chance of winning the game on Sunday, leaving the 30% to the Detroit Pistons. We agree with this prediction and expect the Los Angeles Lakers to take the win on this one, especially upon seeing how their last match played out. The Detroit Pistons are simply not at their best right now, which makes it challenging to overcome the Los Angeles Lakers. Will the Los Angeles Lakers be able to win both of their games against the Pistons? Or will the Detroit Pistons manage to push through and finally get their sweet victory? We’ll find out soon enough. Detroit Pistons against Los Angeles Lakers on November 29, 2021, 10:30AM PST, at the STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...