LEADERBOARD SCAM

Bops018

54 minutes ago, Hoho said:

#747scam

Hello, I understand your frustration, give us some time to check and revert. Due to technical issue the payments are delayed. We will surely get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding.

13 hours ago, Drew L said:

Hello, I understand your frustration, give us some time to check and revert. Due to technical issue the payments are delayed. We will surely get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding.

What technical issues? The event has been running for more than 3 months already. If you have the funds, then why not release it? Why are there so many excuses if the funds are there. Your reputation is on the line here.

14 hours ago, Hoho said:

#747scam

13 hours ago, Drew L said:

#747scam

On 10/29/2022 at 12:35 PM, romzzmor said:

Scam can't open the link for leaderboards rewards.. i already have telegra.

Screenshot_2022-10-29-12-34-14-908_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you're still having trouble with the link. Kindly message our Official Facebook page for immediate response and concerns https://www.facebook.com/747LivePhilippines20/. Thank you for choosing 747 as your gaming partner.