August - All Leaderboards

747 Live

Hello!

I am releasing some bonuses (4 million pesos聽馃) to the best 747 agents and players

Distribution is as follows:

• 800k bonus for the best 1000 agents whose commission was lower than 2000 per cutoff
  • 200k bonus for the best 300 am whose commission was lower than 2000 per cutoff
  • 3m bonus for the best 3000 players

The bonuses given out to the players will generate a further commission for the agents and there will not be any deduction, so more money is coming, get ready with a big bucket聽馃榾

You can check here how the leaderboard works.

Aug 1 - CM Leaderboard.pdf Aug 1 - AM Low Commission.pdf Aug 1 - AG Leaderboard.pdf Aug 1 - AG Low Commission.pdf Aug 1 - AM Leaderboard.pdf

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2022 at 12:43 AM, Hungry Bear said:

Hello!

I am releasing some bonuses (4 million pesos聽馃) to the best 747 agents and players

Distribution is as follows:

• 800k bonus for the best 1000 agents whose commission was lower than 2000 per cutoff
  • 200k bonus for the best 300 am whose commission was lower than 2000 per cutoff
  • 3m bonus for the best 3000 players

The bonuses given out to the players will generate a further commission for the agents and there will not be any deduction, so more money is coming, get ready with a big bucket聽馃榾

You can check here how the leaderboard works.

Aug 1 - CM Leaderboard.pdf 523.38 kB聽路聽272 downloads Aug 1 - AM Low Commission.pdf 502.75 kB聽路聽261 downloads Aug 1 - AG Leaderboard.pdf 828.6 kB聽路聽473 downloads Aug 1 - AG Low Commission.pdf 773.37 kB聽路聽367 downloads Aug 1 - AM Leaderboard.pdf 871.17 kB聽路聽274 downloads

Im the one of Low commission 4k in pay out in 17day of August but i have no receive any Bonuses loke that?? Explain It boss?