Im pretty sure I put my money in Dallas 3rd quarter somehow system had a glitch went to gsw and Ive been trying to contact chat support to no avail. Tsk.

Mcky

Question

Im sure i was betting for Dallas 3rd quarter and system had a glitch. I noticed it right away and was trying to contact chat support to no avail. Your chat support is not working at all. Please look into my last bet. Tsk.

3 answers to this question

PLEASE fill up the form w/FULL DETAILS
and SPECIFY CLEARLY to proceed your concern...

Email address:
User ID:
User name:
Date & time :
Name of the Game:
Concern:
Bet ID:
Screenshot:

you can also send your details in 24/7 chat support here is the link https://tawk.to/chat/60868acb5eb20e09cf369cc3/default
________________________________________________________________________________

Email address: alyssatulawie@yahoo.com
User ID: mickey001
User name: mickey001
Date & time : 05/25/2022 09:00 AM
Name of the Game: NBA GSW vs Dallas
Concern: I betted on Dallas 3rd Quarter winner but it somehow ended in GSW. Your website kept on loading when I put my bet, it kept rejecting my bet for more than 5 times and when it went through it loaded for 5 mins and I didnt notice it right away since I was watching the match live. After a minute when 3rd quarter started I noticed it was on GSW. I tried to cancel but it doesnt have the option, I tried reaching to your live chat it just kept on loading. Your website is trash. Give me my winnings.   IF YOU look at my history I have been betting for Dallas even for 2nd Quarter. I have been betting forever. This might be the reason I stop using this website. You keep blaming the users where infact you know your website has a lot of bugs and refuse to accept it. This is irritating. You guys keep promoting your live chat when it doesnt even work properly. You will hear legal actions. If theres an issue with the game you guys cancel all bets even if we won but if your fucking websites has issues you guys dont even acknowledge it. This is frustrating because this did not happen the first time. 
Bet ID: 2214592877
Screenshot: 

Email address: alyssatulawie@yahoo.com

User ID: mickey001

User name: mickey001

Date & time : 05/25/2022 09:00 AM

Name of the Game: NBA GSW vs Dallas

Concern: I betted on Dallas 3rd Quarter winner but it somehow ended in GSW. Your website kept on loading when I put my bet, it kept rejecting my bet for more than 5 times and when it went through it loaded for 5 mins and I didnt notice it right away since I was watching the match live. After a minute when 3rd quarter started I noticed it was on GSW. I tried to cancel but it doesnt have the option, I tried reaching to your live chat it just kept on loading. Your website is trash. Give me my winnings. IF YOU look at my history I have been betting for Dallas even for 2nd Quarter. I have been betting forever. This might be the reason I stop using this website. You keep blaming the users where infact you know your website has a lot of bugs and refuse to accept it. This is irritating. You guys keep promoting your live chat when it doesnt even work properly. You will hear legal actions. If theres an issue with the game you guys cancel all bets even if we won but if your fucking websites has issues you guys dont even acknowledge it. This is frustrating because this did not happen the first time. 

Bet ID: 2214592877

Screenshot: