Content Writer

747 Live

Position: Content Writer

Time: Full time (8 hours, 6 days)

Requirements: understanding of branding, image, past jobs in the same field

Salary: 600 USD or equivalent (negotiable depending on experience and other factors)

Duties: plan social media posts, create content for ads, write news on the blog and this forum, communicate with the rest of the world in a way that reflects 747 values

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 4:09 PM, Hungry Bear said:
Position: Content Writer

Time: Full time (8 hours, 6 days)

Requirements: understanding of branding, image, past jobs in the same field

Salary: 600 USD or equivalent (negotiable depending on experience and other factors)

Duties: plan social media posts, create content for ads, write news on the blog and this forum, communicate with the rest of the world in a way that reflects 747 values

Are you still hiring for this? 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER / ASST. ,CONTENT WRITER OR SUPPORT 

Hello good day boss! I would like to know if your team is looking for a Social Media Marketing Asst./ Manager, content writer or support. I do have the experience as well as the knowledge and I'm very capable on handling this kind of work.  I have an experience also on handling different kinds of community concerns.

Overall experience:

1. Telegram Moderator/support for an IDO event raising $ 2.1mm overall commitments

2. Community Manager- responsible for handling concerns as well as making the community more active

3. Social Media Marketing Manager and content writer for an esports page and crypto page both has a lot of social media followers as well as engagements
Esports page- 81k total followers
Crypto Page- 21k Followers

If you have some additional questions or clarifications kindly notify me thankyou!

Edited by John Fam