Cesar

747 Live

• 2 weeks later...

Dear 747 i hope that you can help me..i have 3kids and 1 baby..i hope you read this sir..im a house wife and i am an agent of 747 but this month i think i dont have a salary because my player is always cash out..i hope you help me to buy some food for my kids and essential for my baby he is 3months old now..im hoping that you can help us sir..thank you sir and more power to you..

• 2 weeks later...

Sir, i already submit,and they already interviewed me in the messenger more than 2 weeks ago. The admin saw that i really need help for my 3 months baby and kids. But i am not qualified because she said my account is playing. Yes i admit my account is playing but its not always me, sometimes my sister. And not a big amount. But i can't do anything about it if they don't want to help us. Thank you

• 2 months later...

Sir, Can u help me even a little bit. My dad is 65 yrs old right now and he is still doing his best to take care of us.. As a son its so freakin painful for me coz i cant give him anything, i cant pay him back for his good deeds. Im a failure as a son i guess financialy but god knows how much i love him.

some day i want to give back to him all the good deeds he made for us.. im doing gambling and many more so if i win i can surprise him like, dad lets eat outside let me buy some things etc. just trying my luck to atleast treat him some food etc but im not lucky enough.. sir can u help me pls im not asking for big. I will appreciate even the smallest help u can give me even cents i will be happy sir pls.