If I say that our website attacked by a bug, will anybody here believe me?

Yassi625

Question

I've been a player of 747.live and an Agent since May 2022 belongs to Team Edhiwin, bless with a supportive and  kindhearted Manager Boss EDWIn. My co Agents are nice as well. 

It's a gut feeling that I raise this question to members of 747ppl...

I'm new to the gaming like this, but a year or so makes me sure that there's something wrong with the games that I've played since End of January, 2023. 

I have notice the apps attitude and know that there's something wrong. 

I love 747.live that it became a part of my everyday life. And I will do things to help the Company not to end like one site that I've played before (close October 2022 and did not open until now).

If this site needs maintenance , do so, to avoid further problems. If by chance, the Admin read this ..please make decision quickly...

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

15 hours ago, Yassi625 said:

I've been a player of 747.live and an Agent since May 2022 belongs to Team Edhiwin, bless with a supportive and  kindhearted Manager Boss EDWIn. My co Agents are nice as well. 

It's a gut feeling that I raise this question to members of 747ppl...

I'm new to the gaming like this, but a year or so makes me sure that there's something wrong with the games that I've played since End of January, 2023. 

I have notice the apps attitude and know that there's something wrong. 

I love 747.live that it became a part of my everyday life. And I will do things to help the Company not to end like one site that I've played before (close October 2022 and did not open until now).

If this site needs maintenance , do so, to avoid further problems. If by chance, the Admin read this ..please make decision quickly...

Hello, Thank you for being one of us ever since and we appreciate you for being a good observant. We would like to know what specific problems that you encountered from the games that you played so we can forward this concern to our respective teams. Thank you.