Jump to content

Expanding to South Korea - People needed


Hungry Bear
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

After 2 years of strong presence in Philippines, 747 wants to expand to South Korea and I want to invite you to become one of the pioneers of this market.

If you:

  • Speak South Korean OR
  • You have a big community in South Korea OR
  • You know someone who is in this business in South Korea OR
  • You think to have important information about gaming in South Korea,

=> drop me a message below and I will reach out to you and hopefully you will be eligible to bonuses, rewards and further collaborations!

 

Thank you! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello 747,

I am an agent from Philippines but I have been working with Koreans and Japanese for 10 years, and most of my clients are Koreans. Fortunately I can speak basic Korean language but my listening is better, I can read and write Korean language too, however I wanna inform you that most of Koreans know even basic English,so I think communication with them will not be a problem especially for young people. I have some players who work in South Korea but they are Filipinos.

 

 

Edited by Tinkerbella
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Hello,

After 2 years of strong presence in Philippines, 747 wants to expand to South Korea and I want to invite you to become one of the pioneers of this market.

If you:

  • Speak South Korean OR
  • You have a big community in South Korea OR
  • You know someone who is in this business in South Korea OR
  • You think to have important information about gaming in South Korea,

=> drop me a message below and I will reach out to you and hopefully you will be eligible to bonuses, rewards and further collaborations!

 

Thank you! 

I have a lot of friends in south Korea. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 2:22 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Hello,

After 2 years of strong presence in Philippines, 747 wants to expand to South Korea and I want to invite you to become one of the pioneers of this market.

If you:

  • Speak South Korean OR
  • You have a big community in South Korea OR
  • You know someone who is in this business in South Korea OR
  • You think to have important information about gaming in South Korea,

=> drop me a message below and I will reach out to you and hopefully you will be eligible to bonuses, rewards and further collaborations!

 

Thank you! 

I want join as agent

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, walter102016 said:

ow would you promote other countries when in fact we deposited 5 hours ago to our account and yet it was not been credited as I wrote this. I have already contacted customer servicd and one even bother to reply. They do not know what they are doing. What a shame to this 747... If this is happening, how could other countries and nationals trust you. 

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would be glad to assist you. Please let me know if your transaction is still unsettled. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2023 at 6:08 PM, walter102016 said:

ow would you promote other countries when in fact we deposited 5 hours ago to our account and yet it was not been credited as I wrote this. I have already contacted customer servicd and one even bother to reply. They do not know what they are doing. What a shame to this 747... If this is happening, how could other countries and nationals trust you. 

Hello, can you please provide your username so we can look into it? Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Drew L said:

Hello, can you please provide your username so we can look into it? Thank you. 

Username-Calv18.

 

Happy birthday 747 more more birthday to come 💖💖💖💖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...