How to make deposit again

owel aquino

1 hour ago, owel aquino said:

I wanted to make a deposit again but gcash option is not showing anymore, i tried to send gcash to d last number i used but the amount was not deposited in my 747 account. Someone help pls, btw im new playing here.

Hello, I understand that you want to deposit money in your account. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you're registered online player please try to use other methods like Paygram, EZpay, or DGpay. Let me know if this works. For immediate assistance kindly message our chat support or our official faacebook page. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owel aquino said:

Hi again, paygram and screch are d only available options i have. It wasnt like dis yesterday. I tried paygram but still was unable to deposit anything in my 747 account. Pls help. Appreciate all ur insights  

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience. Please message our chat support for immediate assistance or our official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/747LivePhilippines20/. They can help you with the cash in. Thank you.