October Leaderboard - Winning agents

747 Live

20 hours ago, Hungry Bear said:

Hello,

based on how much each of your direct and sub-players won, you were also entitled to receive a prize.

Here's attached the winning agents.

All agents will be notified soon with a link on their agent 747 account to claim the prize.

Agents - Oct Leaderboard Winners.pdf 273.4 kB · 1,990 downloads

My agent account not winner no list am very active all off promotion of 747live.net 🙏💖

On 10/29/2022 at 10:59 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Hello,

based on how much each of your direct and sub-players won, you were also entitled to receive a prize.

All agents will be notified soon with a link on their agent 747 account to claim the prize.

Agents - Oct Leaderboard Winners.pdf 273.4 kB · 2,298 downloads

Win

On 10/29/2022 at 10:59 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Hello,

Agents - Oct Leaderboard Winners.pdf 273.4 kB · 2,406 downloads

I hope to win this time

Almost everyday there’s an update on your agent site. Hope you can also make a solution on this not just raffle for agents and players

Hope this issue will be raised to the management so they can also think of a better solution to lessen the maintenance if there’s an update to the agent site

1 hour ago, nelski021 said:

Why is the commision delayed after cut off and why my agent id I cannot SI in the list of 747 I make register in kyc but no one make aprove 

Hello, commission will be released soon. For concerns and follow up regarding KYC kindly message our official facebook page. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/747LivePhilippines20.
Thank you for choosing 747 as your gaming partner.

• 8 months later...