Double Millionaire Challenge

747 Live

On 8/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Hungry Bear said:

July was a crazy month for 747 and soon it's gonna be my birthday, so this morning I though we can celebrate making 3 millionaires.... DOUBLE Millionaires!

The three winners who win at least 1 million pesos with a single bet, will receive an extra million from my pockets.

Mechanics:

Qualifying activities: any bet in any game from Aug 1st 2022 to Aug 21st 2022 23:59:59 GMT+8. The bet has to be placed and settled within the said time.
Total Jackpot: 3,000,000 (three million pesos)
Winners: 3 (1 million per winner)
Rules: any single bet that wins at least 1 million pesos is eligible to win
Currency: PHP
Criteria:

• On August 22nd 2022 the three winners will be selected.
  • The three winners who won more than 1 million with the smallest-single-bet-amount will receive one extra million from my pockets!
  • If there are more than 3 winners with the same smallest-single-bet amount, we will choose the 3 who won the highest single winning.
  • If there are still more than 3 winners who have the smallest-single-bet AND the same highest-winning, we will choose those whose bet is the oldest.

Tip 1: don't make big bets, this game will favor who bets small amounts and play responsibly 
Tip 2: don't forget the Tip 1

Any news? Who’s the winner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 6:48 PM, Hungry Bear said:

July was a crazy month for 747 and soon it's gonna be my birthday, so this morning I though we can celebrate making 3 millionaires.... DOUBLE Millionaires!

The three winners who win at least 1 million pesos with a single bet, will receive an extra million from my pockets.

Mechanics:

Qualifying activities: any bet in any game from Aug 1st 2022 to Aug 21st 2022 23:59:59 GMT+8. The bet has to be placed and settled within the said time.
Total Jackpot: 3,000,000 (three million pesos)
Winners: 3 (1 million per winner)
Rules: any single bet that wins at least 1 million pesos is eligible to win
Currency: PHP
Criteria:

• On August 22nd 2022 the three winners will be selected.
  • The three winners who won more than 1 million with the smallest-single-bet-amount will receive one extra million from my pockets!
  • If there are more than 3 winners with the same smallest-single-bet amount, we will choose the 3 who won the highest single winning.
  • If there are still more than 3 winners who have the smallest-single-bet AND the same highest-winning, we will choose those whose bet is the oldest.

Tip 1: don't make big bets, this game will favor who bets small amounts and play responsibly 
Tip 2: don't forget the Tip 1

Hopefully to win so I will able to visit my sister's grave in US ❤️

It's been 5 years since she past away and no one to my family visit her since she passed away with her husband.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...