Double Millionaire Challenge

747 Live

July was a crazy month for 747 and soon it's gonna be my birthday, so this morning I though we can celebrate making 3 millionaires.... DOUBLE Millionaires!

The three winners who win at least 1 million pesos with a single bet, will receive an extra million from my pockets.

Mechanics:

Qualifying activities: any bet in any game from Aug 1st 2022 to Aug 21st 2022 23:59:59 GMT+8. The bet has to be placed and settled within the said time.
Total Jackpot: 3,000,000 (three million pesos)
Winners: 3 (1 million per winner)
Rules: any single bet that wins at least 1 million pesos is eligible to win
Currency: PHP
Criteria:

• On August 22nd 2022 the three winners will be selected.
  • The three winners who won more than 1 million with the smallest-single-bet-amount will receive one extra million from my pockets!
  • If there are more than 3 winners with the same smallest-single-bet amount, we will choose the 3 who won the highest single winning.
  • If there are still more than 3 winners who have the smallest-single-bet AND the same highest-winning, we will choose those whose bet is the oldest.

Tip 1: don't make big bets, this game will favor who bets small amounts and play responsibly 
Tip 2: don't forget the Tip 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Good Day Sir, 

Paano bah maging Master Agent or Gold Agent? Para makasali din sa mga bunoses na maibibigay ninyo sa amin. Ako ay isan agent lamang. Gusto sana maging Pinaka main Agent sa Team namin Kasi marami na akong Players na Malalaki tumaya. Tapos palaging Negative commission ko. Salamat

18 hours ago, Hungry Bear said:

July was a crazy month for 747 and soon it's gonna be my birthday, so this morning I though we can celebrate making 3 millionaires.... DOUBLE Millionaires!

The three winners who win at least 1 million pesos with a single bet, will receive an extra million from my pockets.

Mechanics:

Qualifying activities: any bet in any game from Aug 1st 2022 to Aug 21st 2022 23:59:59 GMT+8. The bet has to be placed and settled within the said time.
Criteria:

• The three winners who won more than 1 million with the smallest-single-bet-amount will receive one extra million from my pockets!
  • If there are more than 3 winners with the same smallest-single-bet amount, we will choose the 3 who won the highest single winning.
  • If there are still more than 3 winners who have the smallest-single-bet AND the same highest-winning, we will choose those whose bet is the oldest.

Tip 1: don't make big bets, this game will favor who bets small amounts and play responsibly 

18 hours ago, Hungry Bear said:

Mechanics:

Criteria:

Happy birthday sir😊

Money (1).jpg

Angry (1).jpg

Play what you love-05.jpg

Play what you love-06.jpg

Play what you love-03.jpg

Play what you love-02.jpg

Play what you love-01.jpg

Play what you love-04.jpg

On 8/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Hungry Bear said:

Mechanics:

Criteria:

Ihope I'm one of the lucky winner 🙏🙏🙏

• Thanks 1