October Leaderboard - 5,000 winners - 13.7 million php - 250,000 US$!

747 Live

18 hours ago, Walter said:

Just want to ask still no ways to withdraw the prize, right? Thanks for the answers. Ty ty

Hello, I understand you want to claim your prize. You can check it on you player's account and see it on your messages if there's one. Thank youHello, I understand you want to claim your prize. You can check it on you player's account and see it on your messages if there's one. Thank you

13 hours ago, Mylene Evangelista said:

How long they distribute the prizes why taking it so lonf

Hello, I understand you're waiting too long. We are truly sorry. Please give us some time so finalize everything, there are over 5,000 people to receive a payout. Thank you for your consideration. 

53 minutes ago, Hoho said:

Any update what a event delayed announce delayed the price 

Hello, I understand you're waiting too long. We are truly sorry. Please give us some time so finalize everything, there are over 5,000 people to receive a payout. Thank you for your consideration. 

22 minutes ago, kb.shintaru said:

How to claim the prize? There no message in my players account > message > inbox but my name is on the list. Can I ask if you will automatic input/credit in my account ? Thank you.

Hello, I understand you want to claim your prize. It will be credited to your players account. Thank you for choosing 747 as your gaming partner.

• Like 1