October Leaderboard - 5,000 winners - 13.7 million php - 250,000 US$!

747 Live

mr. ceo @Hungry Bear , i hope i am one of the winners you choose because i really need to win for the check up of our father who has diabetes. we felt so sorry for him because he was having a hard time and he was not taking any medicine. we are also in debt, mr. ceo, i really hope that i will be chosen/win for treatment and to pay off our debt 🙏🙏🙏

Hi good evening po..@Hungry Bear...

I hope you choose me of 1 to 30 winners of this....Because I really need to Buy Milk of my kids 2 years old...Ang 6years old...I hope you...I'm lucky to choose...747.live is the best among the rest....I love 747.live because he help people a lot....either small money or what...atleast they help..thank you 747.live..for everything...

1 hour ago, fernan Landuay said:

How

Hello, I understand you want to join the raffle and Im glad that you reached out to us. Do you have an account already? Only active 747 players can join the raffle, If you're one of them, then you're automatically qualified to join the raffle. Please register first here https://www.747live.net/#?raffle.

Keep me posted. Thank you!