“Crazy Time” is a brand-new game based on Evolution's popular Dream Catcher money wheel concept, but with four action-packed bonus games. The game's centerpiece is a spinning money wheel with four additional wager places - Cash Hunt, CoinFlip, Pachinko, and Crazy Time – which send players to bonus rounds.
TCS John Huxley designed the money wheel used in Crazy Time. Its action is not controlled by a motor; rather, it is entirely powered by the dealer and is serviced on a regular basis to ensure smooth and fair gaming. Players may be confident that both the wheel and the elements of Crazy Time driven by Random Number Generators are giving them legitimate results in the spirit of justice (RNG).
How to Play
- Each round begins with participants placing bets on the numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, or any of the bonus rounds.
- The presenter spins the wheel once the betting is closed.
- If the wheel stops on a number, the prize is your stake multiplied by this number – like normal.
- The so-called Top Slot is located above the money wheel. The left-hand reel shows numbers or bonus games, while the right-hand reel shows multipliers. Assume the top slot gets a '1' with a multiplier of 'x5'. If the money wheel falls on '1' as well, instead of winning 1:1 as normal, players win 1:1 multiplied by 5.
- If the wheel stops on a bonus game segment, then the special round is triggered. There are four – Coin Flip, Cash Hunt, Pachinko, and Crazy Time. Keep in mind that the Top Slot may award a multiplier that applies in the bonus round.
Bonus Round Game
COIN FLIP BONUS ROUND
- starts with two random multipliers assigned to the red and blue sides of a coin. The coin is tossed by a Flip-o-Matic device, awarding whichever color lands face up. Wins of up to 5,000x are possible here, including the Top Slot values. Occasionally, if a low multiplier lands, a Rescue Flip occurs, flipping the coin again.
CASH HUNT BONUS ROUND
- This takes place on a shooting gallery board displaying 108 individual multipliers. These values get covered by symbols and move around the board. Players then ‘shoot’ one by clicking on it to reveal a hidden multiplier which could be as high as 12,500x, maybe more.
PACHINKO BONUS ROUND
- This round is played on a huge physical Pachinko wall with 16 channels. Presenters drop in a puck that bounces its way to the bottom, awarding the multiplier it lands on.
- Prize zones may contain the word ‘double’. If the puck lands on this, all prizes are doubled, and the presenter repeats the game. This continues until a prize is awarded, up to a maximum of 10,000x. Again, a Rescue Drop may activate on low values for a second chance.
CRAZY TIME BONUS ROUND
- This is where the biggest returns are possible. This bonus is held in what can only be described as a crazy room full of random animations and a huge virtual wheel divided into 64 segments which include multipliers plus Double and Triple symbols.
- Players choose one of three colors – blue, green, or yellow, corresponding to three flappers at the top of the wheel. If Double or Triple lands, all prize multipliers are increased.
- The wheel spins again for players who picked the correctly colored flapper. Get the Doubles or Triples cranking where wins are as high as 20,000x are possible.
STRATEGIES YOU CAN USE TO WIN
To use this approach, you'll need a certain amount of money to cover any potential losses.
With your first bet, you can gamble on all four bonus fields, which is a winning approach for Crazy Time. If you initially bet a minimum of Php 5 on all fields, you have invested Php 20 for the first round. If your fields are not hit in the next round, you must double your bet, making it a total of Php40 in your account. You will continue to double your bet for each round if the bonus fields have not yet been hit. Crazy Time has a bonus field around every 6 rounds, according to statistics. So the estimated money you’ll need to try winning using this strategy is roughly Php640 if you will be betting on a minimum wager.
This strategy is ideal for players who want to put their skills to the test against the machines. Based on the results of the previous 60 rounds, probability calculations can reveal a clear pattern. Simply access the game history tab to do so. Some fields are hit more frequently than others. On the Crazy Time wheel, this method takes patience. It's worth betting on fields that require less than six rounds to be hit again, according to your calculations.
In this technique, you spread your wagers as widely as possible around the Crazy Time wheel. If you have a budget of Php100, for example, betting Php20 per round makes sense. You can place your bets on five of the eight possibilities. For example, suppose you bet Php5 on the number "2," which appears 13 times on the wheel and is matched if you win. Another Php 5 is allocated to the number "5", which appears five times on the wheel and has a five-fold increase if you win. The remaining Php10 is split between three of the four bonus fields. So you've covered around half of the playing fields. You have a good probability of winning one of these fields.