NO COMMISSION BACCARAT
Due to its unique characteristics, Evolution Gaming's No Commission Baccarat is quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of baccarat games.
Players who are new to Live No Commission Baccarat should not be worried because the gameplay is practically identical to that of classic Live Baccarat, with the exception of a few unique characteristics.
First and foremost, it is a version of classic Live Baccarat with a twist: if players bet on the Banker and the Banker wins, they are not required to pay a 5% commission to the house. Instead, if either the Player or the Banker wins, players will receive a 1:1 payout, and if there is a tie, they will receive a 9:1 payout.
No Commission Baccarat has a lot more to offer with its variety of side bets available.
- If the Banker wins, there is no 5 percent commission.
- Players are paid half of their original stake if the Banker scores 6 points.
- A Super 6 insurance bet is available.
- There are a variety of conventional and side bets available.
How to Play
- Players should place their bets before the cards are dealt. The minimum value to bet is Php50 and there is only a 12 second betting period.
- Players can wager on one of three main single types of bets: Banker, Player, or Tie (standoff). Also, he can put additional side bets before cards will be dealt.
- The Player and the Banker are each given two cards and the winning hand is the one that is closest to a total of nine.
- So, if the Player’s hand is an 8 and the Banker’s hand is a 3, the Player’s hand is the winner, and all bets on the Player’s hand at the table are winners. If the hands are tied, meaning the Player and the Banker has equal card value, everyone who bet on a Tie wins.
GENERAL GAME RULES
- Played with 8 decks of cards.
- The Player’s first card is always dealt with before the Banker’s first card.
- Kings, Queens, Jacks, and Tens have a zero point value.
- Cards 2-9 are worth their face value.
- Aces are worth 1.
THIRD CARD RULES
- If either the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 they both must stand. This rule overrides all other rules.
- If the Player cards total is 5 or less, then the Player hits otherwise, the Players stands.
- The score of the Player and Banker will be compared, the one who gets a higher value wins.
DIFFERENT TYPE OF BETS
Players can place additional side bets aside from the main bets. Here is the list of the side bets and their corresponding payouts.
0.5:1 if the Banker wins with 6
8:1 or 9:1, depending on the operator’s decision
Player’s Pair or Banker’s Pair
One Pair - 25:1
Two Pairs - 200:1
P Bonus/ B Bonus
- Player’s Pair - get a payout if the first 2 drawn cards for the Player is a pair.
- Banker’s Pair - get a payout if the first 2 drawn cards for the Banker is a pair.
- Perfect Pair - get payout no matter if a pair is drawn on either side, getting a Perfect Pair on both sides will get you the best win.
- Super 6 - If the banker wins with a score of 6, you have won the side-bet.
WORST AND BEST BETS
The banker bet has a total larger house edge of 1.46 percent in no commission baccarat, whereas the player bet has a similar but smaller house edge of 1.24 percent, making the player bet the best bet. With a 14.36 percent house edge, the tie bet remains the worst play in baccarat.
- The Player Bet is the best bet in no commission baccarat.
- The lower payout on the winning Banker Bet on 6 lowers the bet's overall house edge.
- It's worth noting that the Banker Bet on 6 is just 5.36 % likely to win. If you're only going to play a few hands, the banker bet can be the best option.
- Side bets are normally not a very good deal. This is the case in No Commission Baccarat with a 10.34% house edge.
Now that you know how to play this live casino game, click here to try your luck! Amazing prizes awaits you!